Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh shit

Ryan again. Brought Kay home from the hospital the day after I posted what happened to us. Kay still won’t talk. Its like the person I’ve gotten to know over the past few weeks just isn’t there anymore. It feels like I’m interacting with a machine. Everything is completely mechanical with her.

Until this morning. God I made a huge mistake. I really thought it would help her, but I should have at least thought to read what was going on. Maybe one of these days I’ll make my own account that way I can look at things beforehand.

I convinced to Kay to go on the computer. Not to post, just to look and see how things were. Try and get her to reconnect with the world a little bit.

Well right now the world seems out to get her. That kid who she was fighting has apparently been “rescued”. Only hours after he was here. I was sitting in the living room, trying to give her some privacy in case she wanted to try and talk to someone. She let out this moan, like a hurt animal and fell out of her chair onto the floor. I ran over and after I got her laying on the couch I took a look at what she was reading that made her do that. Some chick named Elaine. I have no clue who she is, but she was on Kay’s list of blogs.

I think this is really bad. She’s not even being mechanical right now. I think she might be catatonic. Well maybe not that bad. She drank the water I gave her. But she won’t look at anything. She just stared at the ceiling. I think she fell asleep. Her eyes are closed at least.

I’m not sure what to do.

4 comments:

  1. Tell Kay that I'm going to hunt that bastard down and see to it that he gets what he deserves, one way or the other.

    And tell her that I'm not dead. And I'll be visiting when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck. I. I'm so sorry. Not that it's worth much, I suppose.
    But Star is as much a victim as Melly was. I did what I had to. I don't intend to let him hurt anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan, the same goes for me as Amal. When I make my return from Germany, Star is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what to do, give me your address and I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete