Friday, July 29, 2011

It gets harder and harder to think of myself as being a part of other people. Every time I see it, every day I live like this just makes me feel more and more outside of everything, even the other bloggers. So I have to admit, I was hopeful about going out. That maybe for a little bit I could just feel something again, be a person, not a concept, not an abstract idea on a blog. That maybe Ryuu and Nick were right about still being able to be happy, to have a life that is real.

I was so fucking stupid. And I don't even know why I keep going anymore.

I can't talk about this right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to reality. It is a wonderful place to be... for some, at least.
    -Ferus

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mad Ventriloquist hopes that Kay is all right, because this sounds like something a bit worse than a bad date. Unless it really was just a bad date. Those happen sometimes. The Mad Ventriloquist has been on several. Not for a while, but at one point he went out on dates and stuff.

    The Mad Ventriloquist thinks he lost the point.

    ReplyDelete