Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some ramblings and Defense Part 2

I’m a mess right now. Was sitting at work, had five minutes of down time, and I make the mistake of checking the blogosphere. Saw what redlight did to Robert. Took everything I had not to start bawling at my desk. His was one of the first blogs I found and to see him reduced to this is heart breaking. Still I stand by what I said. Not gonna negotiate with terrorists. And really that’s all it’s toys are. The only difference I see is that some of the toys don’t have free will anymore. Those are the ones I feel for. As for the ones that help him by choice…well karma’s a bitch. What goes around comes around and if I don’t get the pleasure of being what comes around for them, then I hope I at least get the pleasure of seeing it.

Maybe I could have handled seeing that post better if I was sleeping. Our ever so special friend has taken to making me into it’s version of Barbie Girl at night. “Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please.” Well whatever it pleases has at several points involved me outside, barefoot and in my nightie or just a t-shirt. And before someone thinks woo hoo, keep in mind that it’s still winter and Jersey seems to be averaging one blizzard a week for the past two months.

So not sleeping much, while still trying to maintain my career. Not a good combo, but I haven’t screwed up bad enough to get fired yet and let’s face it, money doesn’t grow on trees. I need to fund these experiments, and if I need to start running, I need to make sure I’ve got something to draw on.

But enough of my whining. I promised Defense Part 2 and here it is. Much shorter then Part 1 and it really could have all been one part, but I only had enough time write up the first part before making the morning commute.


Defense Part 2

So I’ve got all these categories from Part 1. I don’t want to get too detailed with what I’m going to do with each category. After all, it’s toys do read these blogs. The element of surprise is one of the few things we have, so let’s not hand that over to it. In a broad spectrum however I plan on testing the following:


1. Area defense. If an item protects in a small area will it protect in a larger area?

2. Personal defense. Is an item capable of protecting a person from it touching them, like a cross to a vampire? If one person, then multiple?

3. Metaphysical defense. This thing loves to attack our dreams, teleport us, take over our bodies etc. Is there a way to block these things?

Like I said, I don’t want to get overly detailed yet. As I perform each experiment, I’ll give the details and whether or not it was successful. And the first one starts tonight. Wish me luck folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment