Sunday, May 8, 2011

I sat down to make a post just to let you guys know that I'm still alive. But as soon as sat down to type I realized that for the first time in months I have nothing to say. No one has shown up at my home to hurt me. No supernatural occurrences have plagued my days or nights. The worst thing that has happened is that Zero is still making his vaguely threatening promises to come visit me and that doesn't even bother me much at this point.

It's very odd, this lack of fear. And it's worrisome. I can understand it. I faced down my worst nightmare brought to life and won. But fear is something that we need, it helps us to stay alive. And if I don't have fear to help me remember when to not do stupid things like shove a mirror in the not face of an Eldritch Abomination-

There was just a knock at my door. It is the middle of the night! And I'd be an idiot to not realize that anyone knocking on my door at this time of night is not coming over for tea and cookies.

Gods and goddesses, I don't want to fight anymore. But I'm not gonna hide from this either.

Be back later folks. Here's hoping it won't be from the hospital again.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, frig, Kay, just...

    Don't do anything stupid. And don't die. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, we don't need another trip to the hospital for you. Or another visit from the cops. We want you to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay

    be safe. We're coming to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zero, for all his desperation, and the skill at brawling he's picked up over the last year or so, is still very mortal. Therefore, bullets, knives, and any weapon you find can be effective.

    If I wasn't running for New Mexico with a devil on my tail, I'd love to stop by and show him a few of the surprises I still have laying around. Normally I feel bad about hurting people, but in Zero's case? I think the beating he's got coming to him will be perfectly justified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put The List up to four names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not underestimate Zero.
    He will not stop at the death of Slender Man.
    He will kill us all.
    - Indrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't say that, Mitch! Maybe it's just the pizza delivery guy!

    Can you be sure he's really so mortal, Sagesque?

    What constitutes for "mortal" anymore, anyway?

    ReplyDelete