Monday, February 14, 2011

I am so sorry everyone

Ok I’m here, I’m alive, I’m not hollowed, I want my shower and my bed desperately. But I have to wait for my turn in the shower, so I’ll at least try to type some of what happened until it’s free. Lucien, sweetie, I'm sorry I scared you, I texted you as soon as I got my phone back on.

I’m gonna get that last post out of the way first. Someone broke into the house after I ran and used my computer to make that post.  I think I know what it references, and fuck you whichever possessed asshole you are, I’m not letting that get to me. I’m so sorry that whoever this asshole was scared you guys, but my phone died while I was gone and I didn’t have my charger. Didn’t even know that post was there until I checked my email and saw all the comments. And that’s all the attention I’m giving that. The end. 

As to where I’ve been, after I finished posting and freaking out for a few more minutes,  I went out my back door and made a run for my car. Thinking about it now, it really was too easy. Got to the car and out of the driveway with no issues. Peeled down the road and hopped onto the highway. I had no idea where I was going, I just drove aimlessly for about a half hour. And that’s when what we’re terming the herding started.
I decided I would try and drive back home. When I went to make a U turn, my favorite stalker was at the exit. I know some people have been brave enough to try and ram that thing, but that’s really not me. The little bit of courage I have seems to have completely disappeared after the Experiment 3 disaster. So I kept driving. And this went on for over two hours. It seemed completely random. Sometimes I would make a left and it wouldn’t be there and sometimes it would block every turn I tried to make. 

So after a long not so leisurely drive I finally found a spot to pull over that didn’t have a faceless wonder waiting for me. I was grateful to say the least for the chance to stop driving. If I’m going to be honest, I was crying so hard at this point that I could barely even see where I was going. I had grabbed my purse before running to the car and lucky for me I had my GPS in it. It took about five minutes for the damn thing to figure out where I was.

Leed’s Point. Fricking Leed’s Point. For anyone who is not familiar with the utterly weird state I live in, Leed’s Point is (one of the places) believed to be the birthplace of the Jersey Devil. The last thing in the fricking universe I was about to do was go hiking into the Pine Barrens in the middle of the night. I’m not dumb enough to do that without the Eldritch Abomination stalking me. But I was not in any way ready to try and start driving again. I figured my safest bet for the moment was to sit in the car until I was calmer. 

Shower’s free. I’ll finish later.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my God Kay, you're okay. You gave me a heart attack!

    I'm just so glad you're safe- and I know it's a stupid question, but are you /feeling/ alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're alive, Kay! I was worried... and so was everyone else. We need our Witch! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day, I guess!
    -Shelby(Therapist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cathy

    *hugs Cathy* I'm really sorry!
    I didn't think about grabbing my phone charger before I left, I just grabbed my purse and bolted. And for feeling alright, actually yeah. Right now I feel better then I have in a long time. A lot of that has to do with my new house guest, who I know I didn't get to explain yet. I really need to finish typing up everything. But anyway, having someone here to talk to has been pretty helpful to what's left of my sanity.

    @Shelby I was pretty worried myself for a while there. And Happy V-Day to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Slice Thank you :)

    @Lucien I'll try? Why don't we ask skinny shit to stop stalking me. That'll make any future scares go away.

    *hug* Love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're okay. You had me worried.

    ReplyDelete