Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's a damn good day!


AVA IS ALIVE AND I WOULD BE DANCING IF MY KNEE WASN’T STILL MESSED UP, SO I’LL SETTLLE FOR A CELEBRATORY BROWNIE OUT OF THE BATCH I BAKED THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m ecstatic, it’s been hours since we found out she is ok and I still keep alternating between tears and giggles. It’s a good thing I live alone because anyone who could see me would think I had lost my mind.

So I’m debating very heavily right now how much I should be censoring this blog. I did something kind of dumb last night. And it was something that would normally only get shared with my closest girlfriends after having a drink or two for the courage to get past the embarrassment. However the dumb thing I did led to a really weird encounter with our favorite stalker. So maybe I’ll get the courage up to type it out later. And if I do Lucien I swear I will kill you if word of it ever gets to ANYONE in our family, got it?

Not much else to update.  Experiments 2 and 3 got delayed due my hysteria over Ava and (until last night) a distinct lack of faceless entity to test them on. If I get a sighting tonight, I’ll be able to try at least one of them out.

Ok I lied. I do have one thing to update. I’ve been trying to decide whether or not I should do this, but it’s been wandering through my head for a few days now and I want, no I NEED to be able to help people somehow.

I have a decent sized house. It’s not a mansion. It’s old and kind of beat up. But it’s clean. It’s comfortable. And it’s mine. And I’m making the offer to any Runners that might see this.

If you need a place to stay, get in contact with me. I can’t offer a permanent home since my house is no safer from it than anywhere else. But if you want to sleep in a bed for a few nights instead of on the streets, if you want a meal and a shower, then get in touch with me.  You can email me through the link on my profile.

2 comments:

  1. KInda late to the party, but damn, I wish I had me some brownies right now. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I had one, hehe.

    Speaking of showers I just took one and shaved off the kind-of-but-not-really-beard. Now I feel clean and can pretend that taking a shower is a normal habit for me and that nothing is wrong.

    One day I'll stop by your house outta the blue and scare the shit outta you. Then I'll ask for some brownies because, /fuck/, now I'm craving them. Instead I got a bag of chips from a vending machine. Mmmm, gotta love the taste of cheddar in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dies laughing* Well I did promise that if you ever came here I'd give you some home cooked food. And if you'll allow me to be obnoxious for a moment.

    I am a damn good cook.

    ReplyDelete